In our Academy we aim to:
- Foster a caring community in which pupils learn respect, tolerance and kindness to one another.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, reinforced by ICT with high quality teaching and learning.
- Achieve the highest standards, developing a positive self image and with each child striving to do their best.
- Prepare pupils to cope confidently and responsibly with the challenges they will meet in their everyday life.
- Encourage personal pride and independence whilst recognising the value and enjoyment of being part of a team.
- Widen each child’s knowlege of the world and encourage a sense of awe and wonder.
- Assist pupils to seek and cherish a system of personal belief and a moral code and teach them to respect the beliefs of others.
Your child will have the opportunity to develop talents and achieve their full potential through:
A balanced, well planned curriculum for the 21st century.
High quality teaching.
Varied and flexible approaches to learning.
Individual, small group and whole class teaching.
Work carefully matched to the ability of your child.
Streamed maths and language classes.
A highly professional, well qualified staff, with high expectations, dedicated to putting the needs of the children first.